Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space at Armstrong Road, Geneva, New York.
Otisco cabin (identical twin of nearby Conesus cabin) is a traditional built log home which provides a cost effective and flexible accommodation for larger groups of friends and families for wedding, reunions and wine tours. It has over 1100 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (3 queen rooms) plus queen futon in the lounge , fully equipped kitchen, 2 ½ bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It also has a finished basement, suitable for holding small seminars and meetings. There is a 4′ x 6′ magnetic whiteboard, and additional tables and chairs can be supplied upon request. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Otisco cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
This Accommodation Offers
- 2 bedrooms with queen size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower unit, wash basin and toilet
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 1 bathroom with bath tub, wash basin and toilet
- 1 queen futon and 1 couch
- HD flat screen cable TV, DVD player and boom box, books and board games
- Dining table and chairs
- Gas stove / oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker and toaster
- Fully equipped with cupboards of glasses, mugs, bowls, plates, pots and pans, cooking utensils and cutlery
- 1 laundry room with wash basin, toilet, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Finished basement with French doors leading out onto the lawn suitable for holding small seminars and gatherings. There is a 4′ x 6′ magnetic whiteboard, and additional tables and chairs can be supplied upon request.
- Free US and Canada telephone calls and wireless internet access
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas plus area rugs
- Central air conditioning / heating throughout
- Bedding, linen, sheets & towels (except face towels) and hair dryer are supplied.
- High chair and crib are supplied upon request. Please bring your own bedding for the crib.
- Deck Area with gas barbecue plus table and chairs. The usability or serviceability of the BBQ units provided at Cobtree are not guaranteed during the winter months. Please understand that the winter weather in upstate New York is unpredictable. These units are exposed to the elements and may not work properly during this time of the year.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30-inch-wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Outside parking space for 3 cars.
- There are 4 designated campfire areas, a playground and basketball court on site.
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets are welcome but must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- There is a metal door that can be inserted at the Deck Area exit to enclose the area for your pets.
- Wine Tours
- Cycling trails by Seneca Lake
- Water Sports
- 5 Horse Riding
- Other Sports & Leisure activities