Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space at Armstrong Road, Geneva, New York.
Cayuga Cottage is an English style brick built cottage, identical twin to nearby Seneca Cottage. It has over 1460 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (king, queen, twin) plus queen-futon in the lounge, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a basement with washing machine, dryer, a log effect gas fire, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Cayuga Cottage is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
This Accommodation Offers
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed plus HD flat screen cable TV
- 1 bedroom with twin single beds
- 1 bathroom with bath tub, wash basin and toilet
- 1 bedroom with king size bed
- 1 bathroom with shower unit, wash basin and toilet
- 1 queen futon and 1 lazy boy chair
- Log effect gas fire, HD flat screen cable TV, DVD player and boom box, books and board games
- Dining table and chairs
- Gas stove / oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker and toaster
- Fully equipped with cupboards of glasses, mugs, bowls, plates, pots and pans, cooking utensils and cutlery
- Basement: Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Free US and Canada telephone calls and wireless internet access
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas plus area rugs
- Central air conditioning / heating throughout
- Bedding, linen, sheets & towels (except face towels) and hair dryer are supplied.
- High chair and crib are supplied upon request. Please bring your own bedding for the crib.
- Deck / Porch Area with gas barbecue and large picnic table. The usability or serviceability of the BBQ units provided at Cobtree are not guaranteed during the winter months. Please understand that the winter weather in upstate New York is unpredictable. These units are exposed to the elements and may not work properly during this time of the year.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30-inch-wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Outside parking space for 3 cars.
- There are 4 designated campfire areas, a playground and basketball court on site.
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets are welcome but must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- Wine Tours
- Cycling trails by Seneca Lake
- Water Sports
- Horse Riding
- Other Sports & Leisure activities