Welcome to Honeoye Log Cabin at Cobtree
450 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering cabin rentals in the Finger Lakes region and available for rental all year round. This well equipped and economical chalet style log home provides a cost effective alternative to hotels or B&B, for parties of up to 6 people.
Honeoye Log Cabin is a traditional built Log Home that is fully winterized. This log built home has over 900 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms, a downstair shower room, upstairs toilet and fully equipped kitchen. The home comes complete with washing machine, drier, iron and ironing board, full gas fired forced air heating throughout, wooden floors. It offers guests intimate and well appointed living accommodation with peaceful and tranquil views over looking Seneca Lake, and scenic rural views all around the property.
Honeoye Log Cabin is truly a home away from home that provides intimate but flexible accommodation for couples or small family /group. These homes are both pet and children friendly. It is an ideal place for a getaway, honeymoon, romantic break or to spend a family vacation in the Finger Lakes. For those who love walking there are woodland trails on our property. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- Beds for 6 people:
- Downstairs Bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Downstairs Double Bedroom
- Downstairs Shower Room with toilet and basin
- Upstairs bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Upstairs toilet and basin
- Forced hot air gas central heating throughout
- Complimentary Central Air conditioning
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Outside parking space for 2 cars
- Non Smoking
- Pets Welcome
- Tumble Drier.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & Towels supplied, with the exception of face towels (face flannels) which please plan to bring with you.
- Two French Doors leading onto a Covered Deck overlooking Seneca Lake
- Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque.
- Combination Cable TV/Video/DVD in the lounge
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV with built in DVD player in the Queen size bedroom downstairs
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio
- Woodland camp fire area
- Woodland Walks.
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair supplied upon request
- Baby crib supplied upon request (bedding is not supplied for the crib and so you must bring your own with you)
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Winery Tours
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake