Welcome to Honeoye Log Cabin at Cobtree
450 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Honeoye cabin (identical twin of nearby Hemlock cabin)is a chalet style log home which provides a cost effective and ideal getaway for honeymoon, romantic break and wine tour. It has over 900 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 1 double) , fully equipped kitchen, 1 ½ bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Honeoye cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- Beds for 6 people:
- Downstairs Bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Downstairs Double Bedroom
- Downstairs Shower Room with toilet and basin
- Upstairs bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Upstairs toilet and basin
- Central Air conditioning / heating throughout.
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Outside parking space for 2 cars
- Non Smoking
- Pets – 2 well behaved pets are permitted and must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- Tumble Drier.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & Towels supplied, with the exception of face towels
- Two French Doors leading onto a Covered Deck overlooking Seneca Lake
- Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque.
- Combination Cable TV/Video/DVD in the lounge
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV with built in DVD player in the Queen size bedroom downstairs
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio
- Woodland camp fire area
- Woodland Walks.
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair supplied upon request
- Baby crib supplied upon request (bedding is not supplied for the crib and so you must bring your own with you)
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Winery Tours
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake