Welcome to Honeoye Log Cabin at Cobtree
450 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Honeoye cabin (identical twin of nearby Hemlock cabin)is a chalet style log home which provides a cost effective and ideal getaway for honeymoon, romantic break and wine tour. It has over 900 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 1 double) , fully equipped kitchen, 1 ½ bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Honeoye cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Lounge and Basement
- Upstairs: 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- Upstairs: 1/2 bathroom with wash basin and toilet
- Downstairs: 2 bedrooms with queen size bed, one with flat screen cable TV
- Downstairs: 1 bathroom with shower unit, wash basin and toilet, washing machine and dryer
- Downstairs Lounge: 1 queen futon
- Downstairs Lounge: HD flat screen cable TV, DVD player and boom box, books and board games
- Downstairs Dining area: dining table and chairs
- Downstairs Kitchen: gas stove / oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker and toaster
- Downstairs Kitchen: fully equipped with cupboards of glasses, mugs, bowls, plates, pots and pans, cooking utensils and cutlery
- Free US and Canada telephone calls and wireless internet access
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas plus area rugs
- Central air conditioning / heating throughout
- Bedding, linen, sheets & towels (except face towels) and hair dryer are supplied.
- High chair and crib are supplied upon request. Please bring your own bedding for the crib.
- Deck Area with gas barbecue plus table and chairs. The usability or serviceability of the BBQ units provided at Cobtree are not guaranteed during the winter months. Please understand that the winter weather in upstate New York is unpredictable. These units are exposed to the elements and may not work properly during this time of the year.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30-inch-wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Outside parking space for 3 cars.
- There are 4 designated campfire areas, a playground and basketball court on site.
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets are welcome but must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.