Welcome to Conesus Log Home at Cobtree
452 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Conesus cabin (identical twin of nearby Otisco) is a traditional built log home which provides a cost effective and flexible accommodation for larger groups of friends and families for wedding, reunions and wine tours. It has over 1100 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (3 queen rooms) plus queen futon in the lounge , fully equipped kitchen, 2 ½ bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Conesus cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- 3 Queen size beds for 6 people:
- Queen futon in the lounge for 2 additional guests.
- Downstairs bedroom with Queen Size bed
- Downstairs bathroom with combination bath tub & shower, toilet and vanity
- Two upstairs bedrooms each with a Queen Size bed
- Upstairs bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Central Air conditioning / heating throughout.
- Large lounge with one sofa and a futon.
- Solid cherry wood flooring throughout living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Finished basement with French doors leading out onto the lawn suitable for holding small seminars and meetings. There is a 4′ x 6′ magnetic whiteboard, and additional tables and chairs can be supplied upon request..
- Basement laundry room with additional 3rd toilet and vanity
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Outside parking space for 3 cars.
- Non Smoking
- Pets – 2 well behaved pets are permitted and must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- Tumble Drier.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & towels supplied with the exception of face cloth
- Two French Doors leading onto a Covered Deck overlooking Seneca Lake
- Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30 inch wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV with built in DVD player in the lounge
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio.
- Camp fire area
- Woodland Walks
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair supplied upon request
- Baby crib supplied upon request (bedding is not supplied for the crib and so you must bring your own with you)
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Winery Tours
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake