Welcome to Cayuga Cottage at Cobtree
444 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Cayuga Cottage is an English style brick built cottage, identical twin to nearby Seneca Cottage. It has over 1460 sq ft of living area, 3 bedrooms (king, queen, twin) plus queen-futon in the lounge, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a basement with washing machine, dryer, a log effect gas fire, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Cayuga Cottage is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- Beds for 6 people
- Queen futon in the lounge for 2 additional guests.
- Downstairs Bedroom with King Size bed
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Upstairs bedroom with one Queen bed
- Upstairs twin bedroom with two single beds
- Upstairs bathroom with combination bath tub & shower, toilet and basin
- Basement with laundry and ironing facilities.
- Central Air conditioning/ heating throughout
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities.
- Hair Dryer.
- Oscillating electric Fans in each room
- Outside parking space for 3 cars.
- Non Smoking
- Pets – 2 well behaved pets are permitted and must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- Tumble Dryer.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & Towels supplied, with the exception of face towels
- Open Planned Gardens
- Private Enclosed Deck Area leading from the Lounge.
- Large Wooden Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30 inch wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Cable TV/DVD player in the Lounge
- Additional cable TV in the upstairs Queen Bedroom
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio
- Campfire area
- Woodland Walks
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair supplied upon request
- Crib (bedding is not supplied for the crib and so you must bring your own with you)
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake