Welcome to Canandaigua Log Cabin at Cobtree
458 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Canandaigua cabin (identical twin of nearby Canadice cabin) is a deluxe and spacious 3 level hybrid log home. It provides a cost effective and flexible accommodation for larger groups of friends and families for wedding, reunions and wine tours. It has over 2500 sq ft of living area, 4 bedrooms (1 king, 2 queen, 1 queen bunkbed), a log effect gas fire, fully equipped kitchen, 4 bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It also comes with fully furnished walk out basement complete with cable TV, queen futon and bathroom. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Canandaigua cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- First floor downstairs bedroom with King size bed for 2 people and ensuite “Jack and Jill” bathroom with combination bath tub & shower, toilet and vanity
- Two upstairs Queen size bedrooms.
- Upstairs bunk bed room with Queen over Queen size bunk beds for 4 people with ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Second upstairs bathroom with bath tub, toilet and vanity
- Walk out basement with pull out Queen size sofa bed and shower room, toilet and vanity
- Central Air conditioning / heating throughout.
- Large lounge with two full size sofas.
- Solid natural oak wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Basement urinal room with vanity
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Outside parking space for 4 cars.
- Non Smoking
- Pets – 2 well behaved pets are permitted and must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.
- Tumble Drier.
- Fridge/Freezer with ice maker.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & towels supplied with the exception of face cloths
- French Doors leading onto a Covered Deck overlooking Seneca Lake
- large Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30 inch wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV in the lounge
- DVD Player in the lounge
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV in the finished basement
- DVD Player in the basement with surround sound
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio.
- Woodland camp fire area
- Woodland Walks.
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair
- Baby crib
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Winery Tours
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake