Welcome to Canandaigua Log Cabin at Cobtree
458 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region and are available all year round. Each of our vacation homes is set in its own 1 acre space.
Canandaigua cabin (identical twin of nearby Canadice cabin) is a deluxe and spacious 3 level hybrid log home. It provides a cost effective and flexible accommodation for larger groups of friends and families for wedding, reunions and wine tours. It has over 2500 sq ft of living area, 4 bedrooms (1 king, 2 queen, 1 queen bunkbed), a log effect gas fire, fully equipped kitchen, 4 bathrooms, washing machine, dryer, central air conditioning / heating throughout, hardwood floors, cable TV and free wi-fi access. It also comes with fully furnished walk out basement complete with cable TV, queen futon and bathroom. It offers peaceful, tranquil and breathtaking views over Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Canandaigua cabin is both pet and children friendly. Our on site nature trails provide beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Lounge and Basement
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms with queen size bed
- Upstairs: 1 bedroom queen size bunk beds for 4 people that has an ensuite bathroom with shower unit, wash basin and toilet
- Upstairs: 1 bathroom with bathtub, wash basin and toilet
- Downstairs: 1 bedroom with king size bed
- Downstairs: 1 bathroom with bath tub, wash basin and toilet
- Downstairs Large Lounge: 2 full size sofas and log effect gas fire, large HD flat screen cable TV, DVD player, books and board games
- Downstairs Dining area: large dining table and chairs
- Downstairs Kitchen: gas stove / oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker and toaster
- Downstairs Kitchen: fully equipped with cupboards of glasses, mugs, bowls, plates, pots and pans, cooking utensils and cutlery
- Walk-out Basement: furnished with 1 pull out queen size sofa bed, 1 long sofa plus HD flat screen cable TV, DVD player and boom box
- Walk-out Basement: 1 bathroom with shower unit, wash basin, toilet, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Walk-out Basement:1 urinal room with wash basin
- Free US and Canada telephone calls and wireless internet access
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas plus area rugs
- Central air conditioning / heating throughout
- Bedding, linen, sheets & towels (except face towels) and hair dryer are supplied.
- High chair and crib are supplied upon request. Please bring your own bedding for the crib.
- Deck Area with gas barbecue plus large picnic table and chairs. The usability or serviceability of the BBQ units provided at Cobtree are not guaranteed during the winter months. Please understand that the winter weather in upstate New York is unpredictable. These units are exposed to the elements and may not work properly during this time of the year.
- The shared use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30-inch-wide stainless steel grill. Please book in advance.
- Outside parking space for 4 cars.
- There are 4 designated campfire areas, a playground and basketball court on site.
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets are welcome but must be vaccinated against rabies. Additional pets may be considered by the owner. Pet charge is $10 plus tax per pet per day.