Welcome to Canandaigua Log Cabin at Cobtree
458 Armstrong Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
Cobtree resort provides premier self catering cabin rentals in the Finger Lakes region. This deluxe, spacious and fully equipped cabin is a traditionally built, 3 level hybrid log home. It provides a cost effective alternative to hotels or B&B and for parties of up to 12 people sharing.
Canandaigua Log Home is fully winterized and available for rental all year round. With over 2500 sq. ft. of living area, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a urinal room with vanity and a fully equipped kitchen, it is suitable for large groups, reunions and wedding parties. The home comes complete with conditioned living space in the walk out finished basement. The basement also has bathroom with shower unit, laundry facilities with washing machine, drier, iron and ironing board. The property benefits from full gas fired heating and forced air central air conditioning throughout and wooden floors on the upper levels. It offers guests intimate and well appointed living accommodation, with peaceful and tranquil views over looking Seneca Lake and scenic rural views all around the property.
Canandaigua Log Home is truly a home away from home that provides intimate but flexible accommodation for larger groups of friends and families. These homes are both pet and children friendly. It is an ideal place for a getaway, reunions, wedding, wine tour break or to spend a family vacation in the Finger Lakes. For those who love walking there are woodland trails on our property. For those who enjoy cycling the mainly flat roads around the lakes provide easy to ride, scenic routes to travel.
The Accommodation Offers
- First floor downstairs bedroom with King size bed for 2 people and ensuite “Jack and Jill” bathroom with combination bath tub & shower, toilet and vanity
- Two upstairs Queen size bedrooms.
- Upstairs bunk bed room with Queen over Queen size bunk beds for 4 people with ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Second upstairs bathroom with bath tub, toilet and vanity
- Walk out basement with pull out Queen size sofa bed and shower room, toilet and vanity
- Forced hot air gas central heating throughout
- Complimentary Central Air conditioning
- Large lounge with two full size sofas.
- Solid natural oak wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Basement urinal room with vanity
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Outside parking space for 3 -4 cars (Maximum Permitted). Additional parking available on site upon request.
- Non Smoking
- Pets Welcome
- Tumble Drier.
- Fridge/Freezer with ice maker.
- Dish Washer
- Linen, sheets & towels supplied with the exception of face cloths (face flannels) which please plan to bring with you.
- French Doors leading onto a Covered Deck overlooking Seneca Lake
- large Picnic Table
- Gas Barbeque.
- In addition to the propane gas BBQ units supplied as standard with each property rental, we now have available for guests the use of a 6ft long charcoal BBQ unit with a 30 inch wide grill offering a massive 2160 inches of cooking area with rotisserie for a pig roast. These are ideal BBQ units for large groups or indeed, anybody wishing to enjoy a more natural charcoal BBQ cookout at Cobtree during their stay with us. Please book in advance.
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV in the lounge
- DVD Player in the lounge
- Hi Definition flat screen LED Cable TV in the finished basement
- DVD Player in the basement with surround sound
- Free US and Canada telephone calls with wireless internet access
- Books & board games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio.
- Woodland camp fire area
- Woodland Walks.
- Children Welcome.
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement.
- High Chair
- Baby crib
- Golf Course Nearby
- Horse Riding.
- Water Sports.
- Sports & Leisure activities.
- Winery Tours
- Cycling – trails by Seneca Lake